PRESSURE TAC®, the sustainable and efficient solution for labelling
PRESSURE TAC® is a unique product in our assortment. It is a pressure-sensitive material without release liner, hence with adhesive on the backside.
The unique feature of PRESSURE TAC® is that it only sticks to itself. When the adhesives connect, the product sticks to itself. The combination of the characteristics and features gives PRESSURE TAC® many advantages for logistic and airline purposes. In distribution centers, where many crates and containers go in and out each day, PRESSURE TAC® helps to keep the floor clean and the labelling process easy.
See the animation movie below and find out how PRESSURE TAC® improves the working flow in a distribution centre.
PRESSURE TAC® does not have a release liner
- no waste in distribution centres or airports > less cleaning costs
- no waste > more professional working space and clean check in areas
- less handling in distribution centres > save time and money
- a safer working area > less absence through illness
PRESSURE TAC® only sticks to itself
- no adhesive residue > less cleaning costs
- image improvement brand owners > no dirty containers, trolleys or suitcases with adhesive residue
- airline passenger can label its own baggage > save time, save people and create more efficient check in process
A unique solution
PRESSURE TAC® labels enhance an efficient and safe labelling process and enables you to save time and costs. PRESSURE TAC® labels have a big positive impact on logistical operations and the check in process on airports.
- PRESSURE TAC TT 80 & TT 120
- PRESSURE TAC TOP 80 & TOP 120
- PRESSURE TAC Classic 150 K
> thermal transfer printable paper, 85 or 120 g/m²
> thermal direct printable paper, 80 or 120 g/m²
> thermal transfer printable laminate with film core, 150 g/m²
- Logistic labels
- Tree labels
- Luggage labels
- Tyre labels
- Bike labels
- Plant labels
- Fence labels
- Construction labels
Contact us for more information or enquiries.