Our most sustainable product in the board range is Kraftpak: a two sided braun folding box board which is unbleached, uncoated and produced with 100% virgin fibres. Kraftpak is the number 1 product for packaging application with a natural look and feel.
The natural look and feel of Kraftpak is combined with:
- High stiffness and tear resistance > save weight but keep a strong and solid box
- Excellent printability in offset > stand out with your packaging product
- Excellent moisture resistance > your packaging product stays solid when it gets wet
- Approved for direct food contact > give your food packaging product a natural look
Kraftpak is on stock in reels in the Netherlands, to ensure short lead times. You can order the size you need with a minimum quantity of approximately 1000 kg. For projects of high quantities we can set up a tailor-made logistical service concept.
Kraftpak is PEFC and ISEGA certified and available in the following grades:
- 225, 244, 259, 283, 307, 332, 356, 386 and 410 g/m²
The characteristics and features of Kraftpak enable you to use it for a wide range of packaging applications:
Would you like to get more information on Kraftpak? Call or e-mail us for a brochure or a visit of one of our Account Managers.
Make a sustainble and natural choice: choose Kraftpak!